Wednesday 25 May 2011

The official Baldur T4 Kill count

I'm going to count all the games I play with Baldur's Tier 4 list. I'll update this post after every game and keep the score at the top of the post. I'll also list all the warcasters/warlocks I play against and note whether it was a win, draw or loss. I'm not an expert player and I'm not convinced I've built the ultimate Baldur T4 list. I just want to see how it works for me. I realise I'm sticking my neck out with this entry. Some of the people I play with are going to read this and make an effort beating this list to raise the lost score. That's exactly what I want. The funniest games are the really tough ones and I want to see how the list holds in a competitive environment. So... expect the 'Lost' score to hit the ceiling. :)

Won 6
Lost 0
Draws 0


Trollbloods - Chief Madrak Ironhide (Win)
Trollbloods - Grim Angus (Win)
Protectorate of Menoth - High Exemplar Kreoss (Win)
Minions - Calaban the Gravewalker (Win)
Retribution of Scyrah - Lord Vyros (Win)
Chief Madrak Ironhide (Win)

2 comments:

  1. It would probably help if you posted the actual list you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not a lot of flexibility in list selection for Baldur's T4, but yeah, not knowing what you chose to bring makes it tough to comment. I've gotten a few gripes lately from Geomancy powered Earth Spike spam myself, but I'm guessing they'll stop putting locks/casters next to low defense heavies pretty quick if I play the list a few more times. They avoid forests like the plague already.

    ReplyDelete