Tuesday 1 March 2011

Feral Warpwolf

I'm not keen on painting my wolves brown as I've seen a lot of people do. I go for that shiny white look. It makes me think about how these beasts would look, raging through a dark forest, in pale moonlight.
I'm really eager to get a second Warpwolf and convert it, but I'll be patient and keep wishing for a resculpt.



If you really need to get a 'jack open, the Feral Warpwolf is the best option. Three initials, a MAT above average and 4 Fury makes this one of the most fearsome beasts in our faction. Sure, it wouldn't have hurt if he had a point or two more in P+S, but when you can have him warp STR he is a monster. With spells like Stone Skin, Wild Aggression, Lightning Tendrils or Forced Evolution, the Feral really shines. On top of that - the possibility to give him Bounding and other tricks that improve his threat range. Just think about it - with warped SPD, Bounding, Hunter's mark on the target and Lightning Tendrils, the Feral will have a 17" threat range. Eat that you hide-in-the-deployment-zone warcaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment