Friday 25 March 2011

Megalith

I hate to have to say this again, but sorry for not posting anything in a while. I'll try to shape up. :)
A while a go I mentioned finishing Megalith, and I thought I'd put up a picture to prove I'm not just making it up.
Megalith is actually a corner stone (pun intended) in my collection of Circle miniatures. It's one of our best looking models, a great heavy beast option and the masterpiece construct of Baldur (who I've already mentioned as my favourite warlock). It's too bad he doesn't make it into that many lists at 25 and 35 pts because of the cost, but when he does hit the table you know where those points went.
It was a joy to paint and I'd be thrilled to see more heavy construct beasts in the future.

It really is clobbering time. I repositioned the arms slightly to make it look less like a goal keeper.


Now it's time to pack the bag for tomorrow's tournament. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment