Friday 11 February 2011

First post

I'm just going to use this first post to say hi and welcome to my blog. I'll use this blog to write about stuff related to Privateer Press' excellent game(s) Warmachine/Hordes. My main faction is Circle Orboros. I started out buying the constructs that were around back then (this was back in the mkI days) simply because they looked cool. I never really expected to get around to actually playing the game, but after a while I thought I'd give it a try.

I found the game very easy to get into and even those first fumbling games were great fun. I soon started collecting more miniatures and tried different warlocks. I was seriously hooked.

Circle Orboros is right down my alley. I think the miniatures look really cool and I just love the way they play. Circle excels at denial, fast movement, hard hitting beasts and can make use of/mess up the terrain. That makes Circle the guerilla tactics faction our enemies just loves to hate.

Anyway, I hope you'll find this blog enjoyable in some way. I'll post battle reports, pictures of miniatures and terrain, army lists, comments on miniatures and what not. I don't claim to be an expert painter or player. I'm doing this just because I love the game. So, see you around and may the dice be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment