Saturday 12 February 2011

Preparations for tomorrow

Right now I´m going put together two 35 points lists for tomorrow's clash at our local game store here in Stockholm. I'll get back to you on those, with some thoughts about my choices, and it would be great to hear what you Circle players (and other players for that matter) has to say! I'll bring a camera as well, so I hope to be able to bring you a battle report or two. Until then - may the dice be with you!

(Speaking of dice - this is an old picture from a tournament where Baldur really needed to get rid of a nasty Raek. He charged, hit and managed to damage it badly. The beast now had Weight of Stone on it (meaning -3 DEF) and one more hit would probably do the job. Now, in important situations like that, it's good not to roll double 1's, so I chose to boost to hit. And I rolled triple 1's instead. I just had to get a picture taken!)

No comments:

Post a Comment